Buy official registered new Swiss VISA online. Validation period 1 year. Switzerland is one of the world’s most innovative countries and has attracted peoples every day. Hence many people apply for Swiss visa on a daily basis!
Although Switzerland is not a member of the European Union it is a full member of the Schengen area. This website will help you get your visa no matter your nationality. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside in Switzerland permanently, you will have to apply for a different Swiss Visa, accordingly.
General requirement for a Swiss Schengen Visa Application
- You need to fill in the application form and attach the photo and signature in digital format to apply for Swiss visa. The photo must be a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages. Passport not older than 10 years. Has a validity of at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave Switzerland and the whole territory of Schengen.
- Only short-term visa applications (up to 90 days, Schengen visa) such as tourist, visit or business can be submitted in the same day.
- You can apply for Swiss visa and can submit it at the earliest one week before entering the Schengen area. Applications for long-term visas (over 90 days, National visa) must be filed correctly and send the request with the form below.
- Depending on the Swiss representation, appointments can be made for both, Schengen and National visas.