Buy original driving license in Germany online. Model 2018 year. Valid for 15 years. The government in Germany gives “Führerschein“ driving licenses to those who request them for any category. Moreover, a driving is mandatory for every type of motorized vehicle with the exception of the smallest mopeds below 50 cm³, with a speed limit of 25 km/h, as well as motorized bicycles.
The types of licenses one may obtain are the same in all the European Economic Area. Also, the minimum age to obtain a driving license is: 16 years for a restricted motorcycle up to 125 cm³, 17 years for a car with a legal guardian, 18 years for unrestricted car and 21 years for buses and cargo vehicles.
The categories of driving license in Germany are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A)
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving licence categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving licence categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)