Order an original registered driving license in Finland online. Model 2017 year. Valid up to 15 years. The Finnish government grants driving license (Suomi: Ajokortti Körkort) to those who apply for the desired categories.
Moreover, Finnish people require a driver license for every type of motorized vehicle. The minimum age to obtain a B category driving license is 18 years. Also, Finnish people can use their driving license to prove their identity, even though it does not have the official status of an identity card.
The driving license in Finland has a lot of categories. Some of them include:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A)
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)