Buy real British driver’s license produced authentically like the original document. Model 2018 year. Validation period 10 years. Do not worry about driving license age in UK as it is 17 years (so a 2018 model will work for most people)! In the United Kingdom, a driving license is the official document which authorizes its holder to operate motor vehicles on highways and other public roads.
It is administered in England, Scotland and Wales by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and in Northern Ireland by the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA). UK nationals don’t have ID cards, but a driving license can take its place in non-driving contexts. This includes proof of identity or of age! Also, the driving license age UK is 17 years.
The categories of British driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)