Buy real quality driving license for Belgium online. Validation period 10 years. In Belgium the driving license is a governmental right given to those who request a license for any of the categories they desire. It is required for every type of motor vehicle.
The age to obtain a driving license in Belgium is: 18 years for a car, 21 years for buses and cargo vehicles and between 18 and 24 years for motorcycles depending on their engine capacity.
The categories of driver’s license in Belgium are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)